It sucks, but sometimes packages are lost in transit (like socks in a dryer), or thieves think your new bike parts are cool and want them for themselves.
Typically the carrier will determine if your order can be left in a safe secure place at your delivery address. For orders over $500 we always ship with a signature required.
If your tracking information shows that your package was delivered, but you can't find it within 48 hours of expected delivery:
Note: Some carriers may deliver until 10 pm.
- Verify the shipping address of your order.
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery.
- Look around the delivery location for your package.
- See if someone else accepted the delivery unless you have health or safety concerns about doing so.
- Some packages travel through multiple carriers; check your mailbox or wherever else you receive mail.
- Wait 48 hours. In rare cases, packages may say delivered up to 48 hours before arrival.
If you believe your package may have been lost or stolen, the best thing to do is contact the carrier (USPS/FedEx) that delivered the package. Be sure to have your tracking number handy.
If you are still having issues, contact us and we can try and assist you.
Didn't find what you're looking for? Contact Us