It sucks, but sometimes Worldwide Cyclery order packages are lost in transit (like socks in a dryer), or thieves think your new bike parts are cool and want them for themselves.
What you can do:
If it's been several days since your order was delivered with USPS, you'll want to head down to your local Post Office and ask them what happened to it! All we can see is the same tracking information you have access to on the USPS website... so they'll have more insight than us.
That said, reaching out to your local Post Office to ask about your shipment is always the best way forward.
Typically the carrier will determine if your order can be left in a safe secure place at your delivery address. For orders over $500 we always ship with a signature required.
If your tracking information shows that your package was delivered, but you can't find it within 48 hours of expected delivery:
- Verify the shipping address of your Worldwide Cyclery order.
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery.
- Look around the delivery location for your package.
- See if someone else accepted the delivery unless you have health or safety concerns about doing so.
- Some packages travel through multiple carriers; check your mailbox or wherever else you receive mail.
- If your USPS package is lost, we suggest first waiting 7 business days from the shipment date (or 30 days for international shipments). Sometimes it just takes a little extra time for packages to get delivered. Most of the time, they show up the next day.
Note: Some carriers may deliver until 10 pm.
Keep in mind that USPS can often take up to 24 hours to update tracking statuses.
If you are still having issues, contact us and we can try and assist you.
Didn't find what you're looking for? Contact Us